Driving with worn-out brake pads or rotors is dangerous as both increase the amount of time and distance required to bring your vehicle to a full stop.
Waiting for brake squeal, grinding noises or soft pedal can be a costly mistake. We can perform a brake and safety inspection on your vehicle and help you ensure the safety of your braking systems.
Bring your vehicle in if you notice any of the following:
- Scraping or grinding noise coming from the brakes.
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy when pressed.
- Vehicle pulls to one side when the brakes are applied.
- Brake fluid level is low.
- Brake system Warning Lamp stays illuminated.
- Chemical or burning smell when brakes are applied.